Tired of the same old pasta dishes? Why not try an Asian-inspired noodle recipe? This one couldn’t be any easier, and its sweet n’ savory flavor profile is certain to be a hit.
- 1lb soba noodles
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 droppers of Full Spectrum CBD Oil (Unflavored)
- 1/2 sliced scallions
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- Bring salted water to a boil in a large pot.
- When the water begins to boil, add the noodles.
- Cook for the number of minutes stated on the package.
- While the noodles are cooking, combine the peanut butter, fish sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, and CBD oil into a bowl.
- Stir well until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour the noodles into a large bowl and pour the sauce into the bowl.
- Toss well until the sauce is evenly distributed throughout the noodles.
- Top with scallions and sesame seeds.
Spice up your meal with an extra kick from our Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Oils! Shop for them here: https://supernaturalpath.com/collections/all/unflavored