Chicken, bacon, lettuce, and tomato – what’s not to love? This chicken BLT salad can be pulled together in no time, and the compounds in hemp really add something special to the sweet and tangy honey mustard dressing.
- 8 strips of bacon, sliced into ¾ inch slices
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce, sliced into ½ inch strips
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 droppers of Full Spectrum CBD Oil (Unflavored)
- Cook the bacon in a large sauté pan on high heat.
- When the bacon becomes crispy, remove from heat using a slotted spoon so that the majority of the bacon fat stays in the pan.
- Season the slices of chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- With the heat of the pan still on high, place the chicken into the pan and allow the chicken to cook through.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare your salad dressing.
- Combine the honey, mustard, and CBD oil into a small bowl.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Stir well with a fork while slowly adding the olive oil, until the dressing comes together.
- Into a large salad bowl, combine the bacon, chicken, lettuce, and tomato.
- Pour the dressing on top.
- Mix well.
Enjoy this delicious salad with a touch of our Unflavored Full Spectrum Hemp Extract to ensure that your mind and body are at ease throughout your meal! Shop for them here: supernaturalpath.com/collections/all/unflavored