If you’re looking for a dinner that will impress, while still requiring minimal effort, you have found it. Poached salmon with green beans is a French classic that will win over anyone you serve it to.
- 4 salmon filets
- 1 1/2 lb green beans, both ends sliced off
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- The zest of 3 lemons
- 2 droppers of Full Spectrum CBD Oil (Focus Citrus)
- Fill a pot with water.
- Add ½ cup of salt.
- While the water is cold, place the salmon filets at the bottom.
- Bring the water to a boil and reduce to a simmer at medium-low.
- Cook the salmon for 20 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into one of the filets reads 145 degrees.
- Once the salmon has been removed from the pot and is cool enough to touch, peel off the skin.
- While the salmon is cooking, into a large sauté pan, pour the olive oil, and put the heat on medium-high.
- Add the green beans and season with salt.
- Once the green beans become soft, add the garlic, and stir.
- After 10 minutes, turn off the heat and add the lemon juice, lemon zest, and CBD oil.
- Stir well.
- Serve by placing the green beans on a pan and placing a salmon filet on top.
Enliven this salmon recipe with one of our Full Spectrum Extracts that are available in a variety of different strengths ranging from 500mg to 2000mg. All unflavored products pack a punch and will still allow for your food to retain those amazing seafood flavors! Shop for them here: supernaturalpath.com/collections/all/unflavored