Guacamole burgers are a tasty twist on a classic, with the ingredients in the guacamole adding lots of nutritional value to the meal. We have added CBD to our guacamole recipe so that each bite feels as good as it tastes.
- 6 ground beef burger patties
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups shredded jack cheese
- 3 avocados, peeled, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp finely diced white onion
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 droppers of Full Spectrum CBD Oil (Unflavored)
- 6 hamburger buns
- Season the beef patties with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Pour the olive oil into a pan.
- Turn the heat up to high.
- Cook the patties for 4 minutes on each side.
- After you flip the burgers over the first time, divide the cheese between them, placing on top of each patty and allowing to melt.
- While the burgers are cooking, make the guacamole. Place the avocado, cilantro, onion, lime, and CBD oil into a small mixing bowl.
- Use a fork to mash the avocado and stir together the ingredients.
- Spread the guacamole onto the top of each burger bun and place a burger onto each.
Enjoy our Full Spectrum Hemp Oils with these delicious burgers to add an extra kick to your meal! Shop for them here: supernaturalpath.com/collections/all/unflavored