CBD has been shown to contribute to overall skin health and wellness.
But how does CBD work topically?
Research on the power of CBD for topical use has new science that is encouraging for those suffering from skin ailments and those want to enhance their skin's natural potential for hydration, healing and health.
It is widely known that CBD has powerful antioxidants (always a good element when wishing to increase the health of our largest organ). There are also known essential amino acids in CBD which also benefit skin health like B-complex vitamins.
Since skin problems or ill-health of the skin is linked to some form of imbalance and since CBD is known to work on balancing the body, CBD for skincare is an ideal solution for a majority of skin ailments.
Top 3 Reasons to Choose CBD for Skincare
1. Inflammation. CBD fights inflammation. Remember, its job is to return places to a calm stasis. So anything having to do with swelling or redness like acne, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea may lessen with CBD treatments.
2. Itching. CBD soothes the skin and is recorded as having the ability to block aggravating sensation affected by nerve endings.
3. Scarring. Scars are reminders of damage. The angry skin tissue that create scarring can find healing with topical CBD treatments.
CBD For Skincare and These Conditions
CBD for skincare is safe and effective. Since CBD has antioxidant properties it is received as very soothing. CBD salves and creams can restore inflamed skin and even angry, irritated skin.
Of course, CBD is an excellent moisturizer for even the worst dry hands. With constant hand-washing, for instance, CBD has been known to stave off the overwhelmed, breaking, dry, itching, hurting skin of extremely dry hands.
Simple reduction of the pain associated with various skin diseases and ailments can work to care for the mental and physical state of a person with skin issues.
Natural Path Options for CBD for Skincare
Our CBD Skin Salve is so soothing and lovely, we thought we'd feature one of the many beautiful, amazing, natural ingredients. Enter: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil.
That's a fancy way of saying Sweet Almond Oil. Sweet Almond Oil offers the following amazing vitamins for your skin:
- Vitamin A: Stimulates the production of new skin cells.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant properties that may help prevent cell damage.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: These nutrients may help prevent premature aging.
- Zinc: This is an essential nutrient for healing scars.